- Ready for action: Perfect positioning and support thanks to the technical AIRFLOW CONTACT back system with a height-adjustable chest belt, wide, flexible AIROFLEX hip belt and compartment for a 3-litre hydration bladder.
- Well-organised: Separate, padded compartment for a system camera with rapid access from the side and fluff-free lining.
- From photo shoot to leisure excursion: The volume of the main compartment can be increased through a zip and detachable camera compartment dividers.
- Takes a load off your back: Optimal weight distribution through BRACE LINK’s self-adjusting shoulder belt width and intelligent ventilation.
EVOC’s lightweight and multi-faceted STAGE CAPTURE 16l backpack is the ideal companion for keen amateur photographers with a yen for action. Whether you’re mountain biking, hiking or on a wildlife safari: your system camera, personal items, hydration bladder and tripod always go with you.The volume of the main body of the backpack is divided up using a zip into a camera compartment and a roomy compartment for clothing and food. The padded compartment for the system camera can be subdivided to suit your requirements using three variable dividers. You can either open up the compartment completely to sort out your stuff using the zip; or extract the camera from the side if you’re in a hurry. A sewn-in, zipped mesh pocket in the upper compartment for personal items ensures that keys and purse/wallet don’t go missing.
A clear head for the shot thanks to a back free of pain
No matter how sweaty the expedition is, the EVOC AIRFLOW CONTACT SYSTEM minimises the contact points with the back and offers both optimal air circulation and cushioned support. Specially milled padded elements on the inside create large ventilation channels. The surface next to the back is covered with EVOC 3D-AIRMESH, a net-like material. It absorbs moisture, dries out quickly and channels the heat from the back into the ventilation passages. Furthermore, the side stitching on the backpack is on the inside, to prevent rubbing on the back.
The STAGE CAPTURE 16l incorporates top-grade ergonomic features to make the hour-long waiting for that perfect shot easy on the back. The padded shoulder belts are attached in two places to the main body of the backpack: and the BRACE LINK allows the flexible adjustment of the padded shoulder belts to fit the width of the wearer’s shoulders. Perforations in the padding of the shoulder belts ensure optimal ventilation. The weight of the backpack’s contents is channelled along the padded length-adjustable hip belt, secured with Velcro and a non-slip clasp. The AIROFLEX material used in the belt is very flexible and air-permeable, which means the backpack stays in place without constricting even when on the move. An additional zipped pocket on the hip belt provides space for e.g. lens caps, a cleaning cloth or a mobile phone.
Don’t be left high and dry on the shoot
If it’s going to be a somewhat longer tour or the temperatures are rising, an additional compartment behind the main chamber has space for a 3-litre hydration bladder. And a further water bottle can always go with you in the flexible, external pocket on the side. If the water’s coming from the heavens, the integral rain cover gives protection. A tripod can be fastened to the underside or side of the backpack through the belt. Sunglasses and small items can be stored in an extra, fleece-lined compartment.
“Currently my absolute favourite backpack for the work I do. My basic photography equipment fits in comfortably - yet there’s still enough space for the personal things I need in the mountains. And the best thing about it: thanks to the technical carrier system, I’m not compromised in any way on the bike. I don’t notice any difference between this and my normal backpack when biking. It’s my first choice for longer or more technical tours, when I quite simply have to keep up with my sporting subjects!”, says Baschi Bender, professional EVOC sports photographer.
The STAGE CAPTURE 16l, in two colour variants, will be available in well-stocked specialist photography shops from the summer of 2019.
SPECIFICATIONS, FACTS & FIGURES:
- Volume: 16 l
- Dimensions: 50 x 27 x 16 cm
- Weight: 1100 g
- Colours: Carbon Grey or Light Olive
- Padding: Atilon PE foam in the camera compartment; EVA back padding
- Inner material: nylon; Velex in the camera compartment
- Outer material: abrasion-resistant nylon 465; AIROFLEX, a hypoallergenic product of medical technology
- Compatible with: EVOC CB 3l camera block
- Price: EUR 190
All images are available free of charge for use in an editorial context. Please send us specimen copies.